How do I get access to the swimming pool at Ashford West?

One pool fob is free for each residential household. Additional or replacement fobs are $25. Contact PCMI. They will verify that you are eligible and pass that on to the pool supervisor. He will contact you for an appointment to issue the fob at the clubhouse.

Contact Information:
2002 West Grand Parkway North, Suite 100

Katy, TX 77449
(281) 870-0585

Be sure to give your name, address, cell phone number, and e-mail address.

The pool is for use of any resident of Ashford West. Non-residents do not need access to the pool since they will not be able to use the pool normally and because of the liability, they cannot give access to another person unless they are there with them.
See the "Pool Release Form" in "Forms and Documents". This form needs to be signed at the issuance of an access fob.

Note: Since we do not have lifeguards, the pool is "swim at your own risk." The pool cleaning and filtration is maintained all year long, therefore, there are no seasonal closing dates. Unless the pool is closed down for maintenance or other unforeseen incidents, the pool hours will remain in effect all year long. It is recommended that you do not swim alone.

When is heavy trash day?

Heavy trash is picked up on the fourth Wednesday of every month. Even months are trash. Odd months are Tree Waste only

What is the constable's number?

You may reach the constable to report any incidents at 281-463-6666. For more information please visit:

When is my HOA fee due?

Maintenance Fees are due by January 31.  According to our Bylaws, after three reminder letters have been sent, homeowners who still have not paid and are not on an approved payment plan will be sent to our attorney to pursue collection.  Reminder, it is legal in Texas to pursue foreclosure proceedings against homeowners who do not pay their maintenance fees.  We have had several cases in recent years that proceeded to court and summary judgments were awarded to AWCA including all late fees and attorney fees.  This obviously incurs unnecessary costs to you, so if you have not paid your dues, we encourage you to do so.

What are deed restrictions (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions)? 

Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCR) are also referred to as "deed restrictions". Through this document you contracted to adhere to a certain standard of maintenance and behavior within the community. 

How can I obtain a copy of my community's deed restrictions (CCR)?

You will receive a copy of your community CCR (deed restrictions) at closing. Look through your documents and if you didn't, you can do one of several things: call the title company for a copy, download a PDF format below, or e-mail PCMI and request a copy. There is a charge associated with this request. To make a request to PCMI, click on the Contact tab.

Why do I need to comply with the deed restrictions (CCR)? 

When you closed on your house with the title company, the title policy that you signed states that, as a homeowner, you are contractually obligated to comply with the deed restrictions. This agreement is between the homeowner and your homeowner's association and when you are in non-compliance, legal action can be used against the homeowner by the association. Enforcing deed restrictions are essential to maintaining property values and preserving the residential character of the neighborhood.

How do I report a deed restriction (CCR) violation? 

Return to PCMI's home page and under Contact Us there is an option to click on Deed Violations. It is important to emphasize that in reporting a deed restriction violation, you will remain anonymous and that we also must have a "paper trail" of the violation in the event that legal action is required.

Why do I pay Association fees? 

Association fees, sometimes referred to as Maintenance or Assessment fees are collected to maintain the common areas of your community. Normally this covers pool(s), playground(s), clubhouse, recreation center, fitness center, and various utilities. Fees are also used for improvements, beautification, landscaping, and any other Owner services provided.

Can I pay Fees online with a credit card? 

Yes. We do accept credit cards. PCMI's home page has provided a link that allows you to make a payment using your debit or credit card. Please note that there is a 3% convenience charge when paying online. You may also pay with money order, cashiers check, and or personal check in person or by mail at the PCMI office. Located at:
15995 N. Barkers Landing Ste #162
Houston, TX 77079
We unfortunately no longer accept cash and are unable to accept credit/debit cards over the phone.

What if I can't pay the Fees in full? 

Please contact PCMI. They will instruct you to put your request in writing along with a check for 1/3 of the total fee. Upon approval of your request from the Board of Directors of your association, you will be placed on a payment plan. If you do not follow the payment plan, you are placed in default. It is extremely important to keep in touch with the Call Center if you have difficulties with the payment of fees or your approved payment plan of fees. The Call Center makes notations within your record of any extenuating circumstances. This record could possibly keep you from having legal action against you due to default.

How do I gain access to my subdivisions' amenities? 

Information on your community's amenities may come from several sources: Website, Newsletter, or Welcome Package. PCMI also mails out a "pool memo" to all communities every spring. If you can't find or haven't received this information, please call PCMI's office at 281-870-0585.

How do I apply for home improvements such as a permanent basketball goal, landscaping, 
pool, converting garage into a room, satellite dish, painting, etc.?

Before considering any changes to your property, please consult the deed restrictions and the architectural guidelines. Fill out the Application for Home Improvement form found below. You may call PCMI for this form and for any other questions.


In the event that I sell my home, do I have to provide a Resale Certificate to the buyers?

This is strictly a decision between the Buyer and the Seller.

May I lease my home?

Yes. If you are able to lease your home, you MUST call the Association and give them your new address because the responsibility of the home is still yours.