Our pool is a “swim at your own risk” facility. No paid or volunteer lifeguards are provided. Upon signing the “Release, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risks & Indemnity/Hold Harmless Agreement,” you have the same responsibilities as a lifeguard. CRP training is recommended.
Currently, a limited access control system is in place. The system will require an Access Key Fob assigned to your household. To enter the pool or clubhouse areas, the Key Fob will be placed on the Fob Reader and the gate will be released. Cameras will be in place for additional security. One Key Fob will be issued to each household free of charge. Replacement or additional Key Fobs will cost $25. Key fobs will be automatically renewed each year as long as there are no changes in status such as moving. For additional or replacement key fobs, pay with checks only. Make checks payable to “Ashford West Community Association.” Return key fobs to PCMI if you move. Do not give it to the new owner or renter. They must sign the waiver; otherwise you continue to be liable for their actions.
In order to obtain an Access Key Fob, one must meet the following requirements:
- Provide proof of residency in Ashford West Community Association, e.g. Texas Driver’s License with current address, or utility bill with your address and name on it.
- Sign “Release, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risks & Indemnity/Hold Harmless Agreement.”
- All Maintenance Fees are paid.
- Maintain homeowner’s or personal liability insurance coverage that will cover the user, their family, and guests.
- The Minimum age for a Qualified Resident is 18 years of age unless parental permission is given for 16 year or 17 year olds by signing on their waiver agreeing to be responsible for the actions of their minor child.
- Agree to follow the pool rules.
Access Key Fobs can be obtained through PCMI, who will contact the pool supervisor and set up an appointment to meet at the clubhouse to sign the waiver and issue the Access Key Fob. All adults and qualified teens must sign the waiver.
Contact PCMI at 281-870-0585. Pool Rules will be issued as part of the waiver.